Grab a FREE copy of Building Managers Guide to Fire Compliance
What you will get for using Trackie Industries:
FPAS Accredited provider
- 12 months Guarantee on all work
- Full Compliance with AS1851 and AS 1668.2
- Qualified Mechanical technician
Are you paying a high cost for a Mechanical Fire compliance?
Each year the owner of a building or premises must provide the local Council and Fire and Rescue NSW with a statement certifying that all fire safety measures work properly. This applies to commercial properties such as multi-level residential buildings, commercial buildings, shopping centres, age care facilities, clubs and hotels.
To have an annual mechanical AFSS certificate issued, starts from $600. There is a minimum requirement and any work to be carried out are list and quoted.
IS YOUR BUILDING MEETING FIRE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS.
As of 1 July 2020, the FPAS introduced new accreditation measures to ensure the maintenance and fire safety assessments are carried out to strict performance standards.
Practitioners must be accredited under FPAS if they wish to perform 'regulated work' under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000 (EPAR).
FPAS has been recognised for:
- Fire Systems Design (FSD) - for practitioners who endorse plans and specifications in accordance with clauses 136AA and 146B of the EPAR
- Fire Safety Assessment (FSA) - for those who endorse essential fire safety measures on annual or supplementary fire safety statements under Part 9, Divisions 5 and 7 of the EPAR.
Building Managers Guide to
Did you know Trackie Industries are
- an Accreditated FPAS Provider - F050364A
- Qualified Electrical Licenced - 33662C
- Over 30 years expeirence
- Servicing across Sydney
- Family owned business - small enough to care
Ready to become fire compliant